


Friday Abram turned 9 years old! I put together a movie of just his video clips and was in full nostalgia. He has always been such a fun person. Of all our kids, Abram has had the most health problems yet, he has never let it slow him down. He is so friendly and super smart.
One funny story about Abram is that a couple of years ago he was trying to tell me something and was acting nervous. I was thinking he had done some horrible thing. Then he tells me he has been going to a special reading class. He was sad that he was behind in reading. I tried to console him and tell him it would be ok. Then, at parent teacher conferences his teacher said he was in a special reading class because he was such an advanced reader not because he was behind. That is Abram, what a humble little guy.
He got this RipStick for his birthday and was a champ within a couple of hours. Abram, you are amazing! The cake was mint chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate cake. The yummiest thing...yes we stood around the counter and ate the leftovers for breakfast the next morning.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Abram!! I have always loved what a sweet boy you are, always so polite and quick with a joke or two! I also love to hear you sing and your smile is going to melt some serious hearts!!
Post a Comment