
Ug, I have been so tired lately. Those cloudy days just suck my energy. Life has been good though. Book club and dinner club were back to back last week and were great fun. I walked in the door at midnight from book club - a whole three hours early!
Thursday evening Abram came home and announced he needed a poster about himself for his class the next day (it was his birthday celebration). I was heading out to book club and already feeling a little guilty (a very little) about getting to have a night out and then this. I have realized over the last few months that book club comes not a minute too soon, I really need the break. Monte must have seen a whole new version of " the look" and said "I'll take care of it, don't worry". As a mother you want everything that comes from your house to be "perfect" so the fact that I took him up on his offer and ran out the door says how much I needed to get out.
When I got home the poster was there. He had gone to the store and bought the poster board and printed out the pictures (black and white - very chic). I was so proud and it looked fantastic! Thank you, thank you, thank you honey!

2 comments:
Way to go Monte. Thanks for letting Mechelle get out of the house. She is a "must show" for book club. It wouldn't be the same with out her!
Good job Monte! I am super impressed and what a cutie you are Abram!
Post a Comment