On april 25 I had my birthday I had one of my best day of my life! I came down (not
noticing my presents)my brother Jaxon was watching the Jazz game when my parants
came down I noticed my presants I got a shirt, basketball, and a ripstick I quikly
opened my ripstick and rode it I even got to ride it inside!The bad news is I had a
subsutuite it was kind of fun I got to hand out papers be line leader!When I came home I think you can guess what I did played with my toys at dinner time I got mac and cheese with hotdogs then the families friends came over and watched Alvin and
the chimpmunks. It was so funny ha ha ha.I had the most delious cake it was a great
birthday!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Abram you are so funny!
Post a Comment