


Last night was a big night at our house. We have been talking for weeks about the "blankie princess fairy" coming to our house. I had told Hazy there was a fairy that would give you a prize if you let her have your blankie so she could give it to another baby. So, last night we put her blankie in a special bag and put it on the front porch. Hazel had a big smile on her face but tears were forming at the same time. She hurried up to bed a little confused. When I got back from being "fairy's helper" I noticed that Tre had taken his Thomas the train blanket and put it in Hazel's room. I think he was feeling a little sorry for her. This morning the blanket was gone but a fairy dress-up and a "my little pony" was it the bag. Needless to say, it was a big hit. Isn't life grand!

6 comments:
Congrats! That is quite the accomplishment! We are kind of battling the same thing over here. The bubby (blanket) does not leave the house anymore. I am content with that for now.
Sorry, one more thing. I love how you made it such a cute event. And that her brothers were helping her through it melts my heart.
Michelle you have the best ideas. I really need your help getting Rachel to eat.
I totally spelled your name wrong. Duh
Oh, so sweet!! Does she still suck her fingers backwards? Getting rid of precious treasures is so hard! Poor Tanner's blanket is in complete rags, thanks for the advice.
Mechelle, I did a very bad thing. I tagged you on my blog. You'll have to check it out. I don't fancy being tagged myself so don't feel obligated to follow through. Sorry! ;)
Post a Comment