Here we go with the seven random fact tag.
In no particular order...
#1 I saw my husband naked before I ever met him!
Most of the world knows this already but that is why I put it first. Monte and I were born on the same day in the same hospital. However, it took so many tosses and turns to actually meet that you cannot deny the destiny. And, he is still my man!
#2 I am a absolute and total night owl.
I love love love staying up late. I will do whatever whenever. I admit that with age my limits are growing but I still pull off a mean book club night. Also, night owl does not denote any correlation to morning person - in fact quite the opposite. I love love love to sleep in and I am pretty sure I could do it every day and not get sick of it... ever.
#3 I am a recovering addict. TV addict that is.
When I was little I was a walking tv guide. Days of the week were known by what was on the schedule that night. Seeing the new fall lineups was like Christmas. Since I have been married and even more since I have had kids, the appeal is just not there. I have never watched a single episode of "American Idol" no "Dancing with the Stars" no "Grey's Anatomy" nothing. Rarely, I will watch a tivoed "Pushing Daisies", which by the way is great and you need to watch it so it doesn't get canceled just because it doesn't have raunchy sex and junk. I love "John and Kate Plus Eight" but we don't have TLC anymore when we changed our dish programming. However, you can watch it online so shew!
#4 My toes are never naked.
I was thinking the other day that I probably have not gone without polish on my toes for ten years plus. I hope that isn't a total gross out. They don't look gross when I change out the color.
#5 I am kind of a mini shopaholic.
There are certain things that when I buy them I get the warmies. I love buying new bed sheets and comforters. I could walk down the linen isles for hours. I have only bought about 1 every other year but I could have easily doubled that. Another item I love is new nail polish, hense #4. New pj's, although I never wear them to sleep in. I love silk ones, t-shirt ones, Flannel ones, everything. Lastly, coats. I think I could own a hundred coats and love them all. Coats to me are like shoes to other's - although, shoes are a close second.
#6 I am a retired musician.
The first thing I took for show and tell in kindergarten was my violin. I started at around 4 or 5 years old. I changed to the cello in the fifth grade and then quit the whole thing in Jr. high when I started to get graded on it. I learned to play by ear and school orchestra gave me much stress.
#7 do re mi fa sol la ti do!!!!
If I am in the bath and the water is at just the right stream and I have my ipod on at just the right volume, I sing just like Celine Dion. Honestly though, I am one of those annoying people that gets into the water or gets behind a wheel and I can't help but sing - not just any singing, top of my lungs all out singing. Monte is sooooo patient with me and so kind to not giggle out loud.
Now I tag Monte because his last tag was so funny I almost died reading it! I also give you permission to not pass it on since that is kind of weird for a guy. Love you babe!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun. I knew some of these things about you, but the others were new. We retired musicians will have to get together - you on the cello and me on the violin
I love that one about seeing Monte. Too cute. Also I am with you about the TV thing. It seems like every year I watch less and less. I am now down to just a couple shows a week. I wish I could be more of a night owl like you. I am dead by 9. These were great things.
I really like this tag, fun stuff. I will be waiting for Monte's. I loved his last one too.
Okay Monte we are all anxiously waiting!!
Post a Comment