/* Google analyics */

Saturday, November 29, 2008

lights 4 sale

I have several sets of icicle lights and several sets of l.e.d. red, green and white lights. The l.e.d. white looks more yellow than white. If you want 'em come and get 'em! Someday when we are rich we will hire out someone to put up Christmas lights. Until then, BAh Humbug!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I am with you on the lights thing and your new look is very cute!

PS - I have to say that you are lookin FINE lately! Whatever you are doing is certainly working.

Jewels said...

These 2 story houses are like suicide to decorate!! You should go by our old houses, the new people that moved into our old house has perfect lights on the house and a sign in the yard that they hang lights! I'm with you, until we can hire it done it will just have to look getto like (we did the red and green lights in our cans-kind of getto)!! :) See you guys Thursday at 3:45 and thank you so much for doing it!!

Contributors