I am totally completely bummed. We bought tickets to the Celine Dion concert last year about this time for her show November 21st. Remember all that singing I talked about last post...Celine. I hate that I am such a fan of someone I don't know but I am. I think she has the best voice and she is a positive person and I admire that quality.
I was so proud that we were actually planning something for our birthday. Having the same birthday is not all it is cracked up to be. You can't surprise your sweetie or go all out and spoil him/her without the other person feeling like a huge heel. Also, because it is so close to Christmas, we find it hard to give to ourselves when Santa could be a little nicer to the kids and others.
This year has been so busy - we have literally had to steal time together. I was crying all during sacrament at the weight that is so heavy on our little family - good, better, best has taken it's tole emotionally. I was so looking forward to Friday, we had actually planned a big person's night out. We had awesome tickets, I was going to get the perfect outfit. Then, I get this email that it has been postponed till February. Don't you hate when your one little bubble of silver lining gets popped right when you need it most? Everybody has these right? I am not cursed or anything am I? Please share, I need the sympathy.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh man! What a bummer! I'm so sorry that happened. I hope something fun comes your way instead. Hang in there!
Not only is it postponed till Feb but it is on a Sunday... I'm so mad. Could you please use some of your super powers and see if you could get Celine's people to fix that.
Funny coincedence. The same thing happened to me too. Huge bummer. Sorry babe. Let's find a way to buck the system and have fun in spite of all the roadblocks put in our way. Remember the Alamo!
OK, that is like the story of my life. I have finally stopped making plans to do anything because I can't stand the let downs. I know that sounds pretty pathetic. Look on the bright side...look at how fast the last three months went by. These next few months will fly. And, now you have something to look forward to for February! Now you and Monte will get to go do something else that you would not have done had this not happened. I feel like I am actually making this way worse instead of better. I will stop now.
Mechelle,
Really that stinks. Brook B. in our ward has the same tickets to the same concert and she about died when she found out.
p.s. Monte you should do stand-up
Post a Comment