/* Google analyics */

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas



Yesterday was decorating day. It has become our little tradition that I put up the Christmas decorations the Monday after Thanksgiving then for family night we all put up the tree. It is amazing to see how much the kids have grown by how well they can help. I remember when it was just Monte and I. Now, the older boys are making putting up the tree easy work. Tre and Hazel took turns taking pictures of the whole event, and doing a pretty good job.
Even though the decorations are up and the calender says it is time, I just can't get into the season yet. I feel like it is still early fall. Anyone out there feel the same? I have an urgent feeling to get in the spirit. I love the Christmas season more than the day itself and I don't want it to pass by too quickly. I am thinking I need SNOW! That will do the trick. We were talking about how our kids don't know what a real snow-on-the-ground-all-season-long winter is. Snow snow snow snow (say it with me) snow snow snow snow snow snow (hey I am getting pretty fast at typing) snow snow snow snow snow snow!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

You and Cameron both Mechelle! Every morning he wakes up, runs to his window, looks out the blinds and is so disappointed. He desperately wants it to snow too. I feel the same as you, The Christmas Season came way to fast this year, I'm having a hard time too. I'm sure it will feel real soon!

Jennie said...

Mechelle, your wish is my command. :) As I am typing this it just started to snow. I hope the snow makes it to the west and that we're not the only ones enjoying it. Who knew you were such a powerful wisher. :)

Contributors