Alright, my last post was a little personal, I guess. Monte was completely red all weekend. All you at work just mention Thursday tubby time sit back and watch the colors fly all over his face. Go ahead give it a try! (he is so going to kill me)
Moving on
The hype is not over rated. All I have to say is "do you have "New Moon""? I NEEEEEDDD "New Moon"! I am in agony over wanting "New Moon"! For those not in the loop, I am talking about the sequel to "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer. I read "Twilight" this past weekend and now I want more. I can't describe the plot because you will think I am totally weird, but I loved it. I read it, 498 pages, in about 24 hours. It is kind of like "Harry Potter" for chicks. Read it!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am sooo glad you are liking it Mechelle. If you don't find it soon, I borrowed it from one of my Provo friends and can get it from her next week. I just don't think it sounds like you can hold off until next week! Best of luck and have a fabulous Thanksgiving and a very Happy Birthday!
See! Now you know what I was talking about when I sent out that e-mail to book club saying New Moon! New Moon! Who has new moon? I think Alicia has a copy if you want to borrow it. The library is a joke. You will be like 200th down the list. I'm telling you... the Twilight Series is like Crack! :)
Post a Comment