/* Google analyics */

Monday, November 12, 2007

Primary Pay-off

Yesterday was our wards primary program. It is one of those times when you see the fruits of your labors and it becomes all worth it. This is the first time I have taught primary. I taught for about one month before we moved but I don't really count that. I have been teaching the seven year olds for about a year and a half. They are just young enough to not have already learned what you are teaching and old enough that they get what you are teaching. I have really enjoyed teaching. I have learned a lot. Our class had to sing a song all by themselves in the primary program. They did great!
My boys did great as well. Jaxon had the largest part on the program and was proud of it. Even Tre had a part and loved it. He knew his part but wanted to be prompted so he could be at the microphone longer. Abram always excels at public speaking.
Our primary is huge. I think they said 230ish kids. There are 40 kids in the seven and eight year old classes alone! It was quite a sight. I know that it is not glamorous to be a primary teacher but I just don't listen to those who say that. I love it!

No comments:

Contributors