/* Google analyics */

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Mom Gets A Breather





It is 8:00am Saturday morning. To any person it might seem insane that I am in such a good mood this early on the weekend ,but any mother if young children will understand. Monte's parents took the kids (all four) for the night! We didn't do too much with the time last night, but we got some Cafe Rio take-out and came home and chilled. This morning Monte is off to a meeting and I woke up, on my own might I add, and I am enjoying the quiet. I've missed the quiet. I love the quiet. AAHHHhh!
It is funny, though, how when the kids are gone you appreciate them so much more and want to do anything for them. You don't think about the hard times, you just think they are the best people in the world (which mine are). Thank you, thank you to Monte's parents for the breather. Happy weekend everybody! I think I'll get some Christmas shopping done so see you at the checkout!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Oh, that sounds like heaven. Enjoy EVERY second. :)

Contributors