I am not one to watch tv too much (Monte would disagree, he only really tolerates watching). Our tivo season passes are mostly food network shows, Oprah's, Deadliest Catch, and whatever the kids add. I haven't kept too involved in the prime time lineups for the last few years. However, I happen to catch the premier of "Pushing Daisies" (Wednesdays at 7pm). I can't quite describe it but to say it is WILD! The storyline is so different. The whole everything is different. There are a lot of special effects that are done by a Utah company. You have got to check it out!
http://abc.go.com/primetime/pushingdaisies/index
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mechelle,
I watched that when it first aired. I love Kristen Chenoweth (sp). I have lost interest in it lately, but maybe now I'll tune in again and give it another try.
Post a Comment