Last night was another great book club. We read "Twilight" this month. I highly recommend it. You have to read it to be culturally literate if nothing else, everybody is talking about it.
Sometimes I get home and I feel like I have just talked all night long. I seem to have a story for every topic. Sorry guys. I am sooo loud. I love having such a great mix of friends. The laughter overflows. I get home and giggle for about an hour as I fall asleep remembering the night. It must drive Monte crazy. For the benefit of the all, I did shave my legs first thing this morning. I am sure I lost some respect when I revealed my weeks worth of growth. YIKES!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OHHHHH, don't tell me that! I so wanted to be there. You'll have to e-mail me later and and give me a recap. :) I'm glad you had fun.
Better harry legs than, than laughing so hard you "pee" your pants
Post a Comment