/* Google analyics */

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mechelle - Super Mother

Mechelle,


Thank you for all your hard work.



  • Infinity loads of laundry

  • Taking care of 4 kids alone for the last week including taking them to Baseball and going to performances

  • Changing infinity diapers and cleaning infinity accidents

  • Making infinity extra-effort delicious meals

  • Kissing and band-aiding infinity booboos

  • Bringing my phone to work when I forget it

  • Taking care of yourself and looking beautiful

  • Cleaning the house infinity times

  • Decorating and making our house a home

  • Installing and caring for our landscaping

But most of all, thank you for your love.


  • Your warm smile and hug at the end of a hard day

  • Your open ear

  • Your kind support
I love you.

-Monte

1 comment:

Jennie said...

How cute! Mechelle is the freakin' bomb isn't she! I love your little posts to each other. You can tell you are totally in love. :)

Contributors