/* Google analyics */

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy Day

Ahhh Mother's Day. My favorite day of the year. I am pampered and fussed over and I am not expected to do anything. I get to relax without a single hint of guilt. I slept in until almost nine! Monte and the kids all worked together and made me a yummy breakfast of French toast and strawberries. They made up a special mother's day song to sing for me. It was so cute!

All that relaxing made us a couple of minutes late for church. (you'd think 2pm church would give you plenty of time to get ready) It was great. After church we ate a wonderful dinner all prepared by Monte and watched the Jazz game on Tivo (for me this is really fun - I loooove Jazz basketball). Then, for dessert, Monte made Chocolate Lava Cakes with vanilla ice cream. After the game, he cleaned the house for me!

All the gifts are great but the best gift is when at the end of the day your hubby says "how do you do this everyday!!??" Aaahhh acknowledgment and justification!

I love you Monte, thanks for a great day and the sweetest post ever or was that really my boyfriend Napoleon? XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. I am glad you had such a great day. ...and how about that Jazz Game. It was a good one.

Jewels said...

I'm so glad you had a good day! Monte's post is so sweet! You are a fabulous Mommy and teach me so much by your example.

Contributors