



It has been a CRAZY week around here. Monte left for Boston last Sunday morning and will hopefully return in one piece tonight around midnight. Of course, the week he is gone is the week that baseball starts and two of the kids have school programs.
Abram had a great opportunity to go and sing with all the 3rd grade kids at his school at Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake. I wasn't sure how I would make it with the kids alone so I decided to go as a chaperon and leave Jaxon, Tre and Hazel at home. Jaxon is such a trooper babysitter. He is the best! We were gone almost five hours and when we got home everything was great. Jaxon caved when Hazel's gave her puppy dog eyes at bed time and let her stay up but I am just glad they were all alive. It was a fun time taking the bus with Abram and getting to have some alone time. He and his classmates did awesome singing some Disney songs.
On Thursday Tre had a special mother's day brunch. They sang their alphabet song and served us some yummy treats and gave us a beaded book mark they had made. It was so cute and his teacher is the sweetest.
Tre has a lot of girl friends at is school. One even talked his parents into naming their new baby after Tre. She wanted just Tre but her mom said they would name him Treydyn and she could call him Tre. The daughter said "why don't we name him Tre and you can just call him Treydyn". Tre has many Tremates! I am really in for it:)

1 comment:
I'm glad you survived your crazy week without a hubby! It was fun to play soccer with Tre this morning, Cameron is so looking forward to next year! I hope they really do get on the same team or he is going to be so disappointed. Have a Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment