/* Google analyics */

Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Take me out to the ball game"

Baseball season is in full swing around here. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with an optional batting practice Monday nights is where you will find us. Luckily Abram isn't into baseball the last couple of years or all this "joy" would be doubled. Abram has held out for skateboard lessons, although he doesn't need them. He is a true skater dude!

I love watching my boys play sports. If my heart rate is increased for a long period of time can that count as exercise? heheh!! I love talking with all the baseball moms and this year there are quite a few I already know.

So, let me know your best take along dinners and snacks so we can eat better than what the concession stand has to offer. We are at the ballpark up to three hours on game nights and munching is part of the distraction for the little ones.

Go Mariners!

No comments:

Contributors