/* Google analyics */

Friday, May 16, 2008

Ni Hao


Monte's parents returned a couple of weeks ago from a trip to China. They spent three weeks all over the country and brought back lots of fun gifts. Hazel wore her gift on Sunday and loved it! She looked so cute I couldn't stand it.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my, I can't believe how grown up she is and how much she is changing. So cute!

Jewels said...

How beautiful is she!! I'm bummed I didn't get to see her at church last week, she'll have to wear it again.

Mandi said...

How adorable! Faith has a yellow one, we need to get them together and take a picture. What fun!

It has been so fun getting to know you more and more over the last few months. We have always been in the same neighborhood and ward for some time now and it's been fun seeing you and your kids more.

Thanks for the cute little comments you and your husband have made on our blog. It can be a bit embarassing at first when you learn of people looking at your blog, he-he! It's wonderful though and we have fun sharing our lives with people. Your blog is darling as well. I have been looking over some of the fun things you have posted today and it is so cute! It is fun to be apart of the blogger world.

Thanks for sharing with us and I hope to see you more and get to know you all a little better.

SEE YOU IN THE NEW WARD!!!!!!!!!

Contributors