/* Google analyics */

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wii Fit = We Fun

All weekend we have been playing Wii Fit. It is way fun. You create your own Mii person and the fit tracks your weight and body mass index as well as your time each day on the fit. You unlock new games and workouts when you do well and with time doing the "exercises". It basically tells you if you are doing the exercises correctly so it is like having your own trainer. Of course Jaxon is killing us all but no one, even Jax, can beat Tre in the running race.


Check out this demo then come try it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlOG3PM_xHA

3 comments:

melissa said...

Oh man, we just sold our wii. I'll have to come over and use yours to get rid of some of this baby weight.

Brindy said...

I just tried it at my sisters yesterday! It was pretty fun. Although once the kids saw and wanted to do it, no getting another turn. :)

Jewels said...

How Fun! I can just see you all now, we'll have to come watch sometime!

Contributors