


I had my hair appointment today with a new hair dresser, my neighbor, and decided Hazel was due for an official style. I always love this cut on little girls but I was nervous if she could pull it off or not. I absolutely love it. Hazel was telling Candice her whole life story and really took to the whole experience. I think mother daughter spa dates are in our future!

5 comments:
What a doll, she looks older and so grown up! Let me know if you wnat us to pick Tre up for soccer tomorrow :)
Very cute hair cut! After doing it you wonder why it took you so long to cut it. :) That's me anyway.
I love it! It looks great. What a lucky little girl to have such a fab mom!
What a cutie! And so sophisticated! Very cute!
She looks so grown up in these pictures, she is a very pretty girl.
Post a Comment