/* Google analyics */

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Talk about ScAry

Monte found this quote in the Book "Standing for Something" 2000 by Gordon B. Hinckley. I can't believe how right on it is.


"Integrity is at the heart of commerce in the world in which we live. Honesty and integrity comprise the very underpinnings of society. Every bank president, every bank director knows that even with all of the regulations and possible safeguards, in the last analysis the strength and safety of any financial institution lie in the integrity of its people. As with banks, so also with merchants, politicians, professional men and women, and leaders from all walks of life. Indeed, the strength and safety of any organization - including the family - lie in the integrity of its members. Without personal integrity, there can be no confidence. Without confidence, there can be no prospect of permanent success."

Also you have to check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS2fI2p9iVs

You have got to agree that the government is not the smartest institution and shouldn't be given more power. If they are messing up medicare what would they do to all of health care?

VOTE PEOPLE!!!

Early voting info

2 comments:

Lara said...

Hi Mechelle,
I was so excited to find out that you had a blog. I am a self proclaimed blogaholic and am not ashamed of it. Your family is so cute.

I actually just picked up Standing For Something and can't believe I have never read it before. That quote is very intersting.

You can check out us Ziebarth's at http://bubbyhouse.blogspot.com

Jennie said...

Thanks for that Mechelle. That is so interesting and yet, I'm not surprised that a prophet of God would be so "right on".

Contributors