Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I Finished!
I wrote a few months ago about how I was reading the Bible Dictionary as my choice of study. Well, today I finally finished! I highly recommend it. You can break it down by page so it only takes as much time as you have. I have learned so so so much. You really get a feel for actual everyday people in the bible. Their lives make sense and therefore the stories you already know make more sense. The best part is that your mind doesn't wonder because you are actually reading the definitions and don't get lost in the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a great idea. Tomorrow at BC, I'll ask you about your favorite word. Come prepared for the test. :)
What a great accomplishment! And a great idea that I may try myself. Congrats!
Good Job Mechelle!! And, what a great idea to get more out of the scriptures, thanks for sharing!!
Wow! You're so awesome! And now you get to celebrate!
Post a Comment