



So I was catching up on my scrapbooking and I came across some pictures that made me make a sound that doesn't have a spelling. Why didn't someone tell me I was a fatso? Hello people you are supposed to be my friends:) Oh the joys of the child bearing years.
I made Monte take pictures so I could see for myself if there was a visible difference - mind you these are not the best pictures of me. I was tempted to crop my head off but oh well.
Monte found this video on Youtube and yikes!!! At least it makes for a good before and almost after. DO yourself a favor and don't watch the whole thing.

3 comments:
First off, what "good" friend tells someone they're a fatso. Secondly, YOU WEREN'T AND NEVER HAVE BEEN ONE!
You look great, we're always our worst critics. My favorite thing my Dad always says is "99% of the time, people are thinking about themselves".
So True
You are such a little skinny! I totally loved the jeans you had on at BC last week, so for my b-day I went shopping and I tried to find a pair. I found them.... but, they are too long by like 1 inch. They were perfect everywhere else so now I just need to find a good tailor so the hem doesn't looked jacked up. Way to go on your success. I am proud of you!
You are too funny! I am having a hard time thinking of you ever a fatso. I tend to think maybe it was mostly in your head. If you want to see fat come on over to my house and I will show you some real fatso-ness.
You are really looking amazing, by the way.
Post a Comment