/* Google analyics */

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Playing Catch up

I have been wanting to blog this for ages. Tre learned to ride his bike this summer. All the boys in the circle would ride around like nothing. All except Tre that is. He would have no part of it. I captured a little of what the process was like. If you can't understand well, Tre is yelling "I hate you, I hate this".

By the way this is a majorly edited down version. Yelling went on for at least a month.

2 comments:

melissa said...

That is so funny. You and Monte are such fun parents. Way to go Tre!

Jewels said...

So, I have watched it 5 times now and am I the meanest person ever-I am still laughing my head off! I made the mistake of showing Cameron and I said, look, Tre didn't want to do it either but he kept on practicing and now he does great. I think Tre's screaming has traumatized Cameron from EVER trying! Maybe when he is in 6th grade. Thanks for the laugh Tre, we are so proud of you!!

Contributors