

Last week I went to Good Things Utah again. I know I am a little crazy with the GTU but I always have such a fun time. Reagan gave a cooking demo after the show for this muffin bread she is always talking about. When I heard she was doing this, I quickly got five tickets without thinking who would come with me. Within a week or two people were asking me about when I was on and I would ask them if they wanted to go with me. A hodge podge (is that really a saying) of women from my ward were on board and we were off. We ended up having a great time. We went to lunch afterward and got home around 3pm.
Thanks to all who came. I had a blast. And, thanks to all the hubbies for taking the time off to let us go, especially the Bish. He has a lot on his plate and it was so sweet that he took time to let his wife have a "girl day".
Most of all thanks to my sweetie who watched the kids all day and still let me go to book club all night. I even came home to a clean house!!! It was a great day off and I love you for supporting me, Mmmwah.
I forgot I had this footage of some behind the scenes when I was on the show back in April. When I went down last week one of the other audience members came up to me and said she remembered me from guest hosting. Wild, I felt like a movie star for all of 5 seconds.

4 comments:
What a fun day. You all look like movie stars.
How fun. I'm glad you got to go again. When I looked at your friend pic, I realized I know your friend to the right of you. Kru..., didn't want to type her whole name. :) She used to sell Creative Memory stuff to me. Small world. :)
I love Hazel's cake and outfit. She is So all girl.
How fun, I still have never been. You'll have to go again!!
Hey Mechelle, it's Ashley from the ward. I thought I saw you on TV that day! It looks like you had so much fun. Gatta love a day off with the girls.
Post a Comment