/* Google analyics */

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My baby is 3!




Hazel turned 3! She has been very aware of the whole birthday process this year. She has been talking about what she wants on her cake for literally weeks! First it was Cinderella then Dora and after some coaching from big brother she wanted Bowser from Mario Party. We ended up with just a simple ice cream cake with pink ice cream.

I took her shopping for some new clothes a couple of days ago. She is growing so fast. She loved it. She would ask "is this my size?". I am a little worried about her tastes though, I foresee many fights over outfits in our future.

When she was opening her presents, she was being so careful to not rip the paper and to carefully tear the tape. I thought it was so sweet but the boys were going crazy watching her. They kept telling her to just rip it but she would not have it. Girls girls girls, what a difference!

Happy Birthday baby!

2 comments:

"All you need is love" said...

I think Hazel is the cutest. I remember when we went out to Lunch at Cafe Rio and she sat there so pleasantly on your lap the whole time and just grinned.

Jewels said...

Happy Birthday Hazel!! I can't believe your baby is 3!! My favorite thing about Hazel is her precious little voice, thanks for talking to me on your birthday!!

Contributors