/* Google analyics */

Monday, October 22, 2007

Monte, you little stinker!

Monte, you embarrassed me big time! But, I know you really love me and I am very grateful. Thank you for the enormous thank you. Talk about shouting it from the rooftops. I have to say, I am not as perfect as Monte makes it seem. I have been cooking since I was eight years old. I remember being nine or ten and getting up one Sunday and making a huge breakfast for the family. Among all the fixings, I made a cheese souffle. Easy right? I'm not sure what I was thinking. The funny part was that it was fast day and my family had to break their fast early just to be nice to the baby of the family, my sister was crying all the way through it. Sorry Stace. My mom was so impressed because souffles are one of the hardest things to make. I did not know this and have never attempted it again since.
The point is, I really love to cook and therefore it is not a sacrifice to do it. It did take thirteen years of marriage to do the waking up early part. Monte is absolutely a morning person and I love that about him, but for me I love to stay up late and sleep in. I have noticed that I do feel better when I get up and get movin' and Monte is right, it has made a huge difference in our home.
Thanks again Monte. I love you tons!

No comments:

Contributors