/* Google analyics */

Friday, October 26, 2007

Yeah for Book Club!

To all my book club girls I say thank you, I love you (not the mushy way, Alicia), and you're the best! I always walk away from book club so grateful to have you in my life. A few days before, I can tell it is coming, it's like P.B.S pre book club syndrome. I get cranky and short tempered. I need that out and the boost that it gives me. I am always surprised by the diversity in opinion about the books. It keeps me on my toes knowing that others see things differently and I still like them! Who would guess?
This month we are reading "Twilight", a vampirey, lovey, dovey, high school book. Bring it on! I can't thank all you girls enough for your love and friendship. You came along when I was literally praying for friends. You filled that request and then some.
See ya'll next month!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Mechelle, we love you too! I don't think book club would quite the same with out your participation! The only down fall of B.C. is the non-alcoholic hang over I always have the next day. :) I need more sleep. :)

Contributors