/* Google analyics */

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Favorite Day of the Week

Sunday afternoons have become a favorite family tradition around here. A couple of years ago Monte suggested that we try not watching TV one Sunday. I was not excited about the idea, but I was half willing to try. That Sunday was really really great. We tried to make it a habit from then on however, it wasn't until the last year that it really stuck. It isn't just about the not watching TV, when there is a Broncos game on we make a party of it. It is just about the feeling in the house. We mostly play games, cuddle and the best part, we talk. When your kids get older they need a while to open up. We are so busy during the week it doesn't give us as much time as we would like. Sundays are a perfect time to get in all that quantity and quality time. I have learned so much about how my kids work, I love it!

No comments:

Contributors